General privacy and compliance: email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Data we collect when you sign up or when you order products
Some of the services offered on our website or in person require you to register and/or sign up with us. If you want to use these services, we will ask you to provide us with complete and accurate personal data, and inform us if, or when, your data needs to be updated. If you do not provide us with complete and accurate data, or if you do not inform us that your data needs to be updated, we may not be able to provide you with the services you have requested.
We collect the following categories of your personal data:
· Identification data: including your name, telephone number, e-mail address
· Financial data: including the details of your payment method such as a credit card, though we do not store the details of any card after the first order has been processed.
· IT data: including the pages you accessed; the date and time of your request and referral URL; the date and time at which you accessed them; your search queries within the site; and information about the device you used such as its hardware model, operation system version, unique device identifier, Internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
We only use your personal data within the limits authorized by current laws and regulations. Sometimes, we shall use your personal data because laws and regulations actively require us to do so. In any case, we do not make any automated decisions solely on automatic processing which may produce legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affect you.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
· We use your identification data in order to provide you with services as per our contractual obligations.
· We use your financial data to process sales, returns, or replacement orders.
· We use your IT data to track various analytics attributes so that we can continue to provide a more efficient service.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE SHARE?
We inform you that we may share your personal data with companies outside of Clearly.
· Identification data - Yes. Limited data is shared.
· Financial data - No
· IT data - Yes. Limited data is shared.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
We have measures in place to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including without limitation:
· We implement and maintain sophisticated technical measures to ensure that your personal data is recorded and processed in complete confidentiality and security.
· We implement and maintain appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data, and monitoring of the access, use, and transfer of personal data.
· We require any employees, business partners and third-party service providers with whom we may share your personal data to comply with any applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the following rights:
· Of access to, rectification of, and/or erasure of your personal data;
· To restrict or object to its processing;
· To tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing information;
· In some circumstances, to require certain of your personal data to be transferred to you or a third party; and
· To the extent our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
· Your name and surname, and a photocopy of your identity card;
· Your specific petition (in other words, what rights you want to exercise);
· The date of the application and your signature (if you sent your application by postal mail).
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we may send you an email. Generally, you may not opt out of these communications, particularly as they are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
If you wish to subscribe to our email newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the emails to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you an option to unsubscribe.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE